14th May 2015, 04:54 PM
PUSHPA.VALI

Am I eligible for IPCC without going for first CPT?

sir i have done my B.COM through ignou without +2, am i eligible for IPCC without going for the first step CPT

14th May 2015, 07:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC without going for first CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSHPA.VALI View Post
sir i have done my B.COM through ignou without +2, am i eligible for IPCC without going for the first step CPT

The ICWAI (Institute of Chartered Accounts in India) conducts the IPCC exam.

The candidate who has completed a UG/PG degree in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% in are exempted from appearing for CPT. Candidates have to start their articleship training before appearing for the Intermediate Level (IPCC).

You are needed to clear the 1st group of IPCC in order to start the articleship training as they have to complete 9 months of articleship training before being eligible to appear for Intermediate Level Exams.

The fees to be for registration for both Groups and undergoing Orientation and ITT is Rs.19,000
14th May 2015, 10:16 PM
poojasingh151

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. This is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

First stage is the Common Proficiency test.

Yes, you are directly eligible for the IPCC registration after completing bachelor's degree in commerce from IGNOU.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university are exempted from giving CPT exam, they can directly register for the IPCC.

The important dates for May 2015 IPCC registration is over now.
15th May 2015, 12:21 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, a candidate have completed the graduation is eligible for applying the IPCC which is the eligibility test for the admission in CA course even if you have not appeared in CPT.

IPCC exam is conducted on the graduation basis and candidates have qualified the B.Com are only eligible for the exam.
15th May 2015, 02:28 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible for IPCC without going for first CPT?

Regarding IGNOU:
  • IGNOU i.e. Indira Gandhi National Open University grants degree under IGNOU Act 1985. It is also recognized as Central University by UGC of India. AIU i.e. Associate of Indian Universities also recognizes its conferred degrees.

Regarding IPCC Eligibility: Below are the eligibility criteria for IPCC exam
  • Candidate must have enrolled to any of the levels of Intermediate course on passing the CPT and senior secondary i.e. 12th exam recognized by central government.
  • Candidate who has already passed the entrance exam is eligible for IPC course but with some conditions apply.
  • Students who have already registered for intermediate or professional education course II or professional competency course are also eligible for enrolment or conversion to IPC course.
  • Students who are graduates or Post graduates in commerce with 55% as minimum aggregate in qualifying exam or with equivalent degree with at least three subjects under commerce stream with at least 60% marks in them are also eligible for writing IPC course exam

As IGNOU is recognized and you have passed it with 57%, therefore you are eligible to write IPCC exam.
15th May 2015, 07:54 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have done bachelor's degree are directly eligible for the Integrated Professional Competence course.

So, you need worry as you have done Bachelor's degree in commerce from IGNOU.

You need not write Common Proficiency test.
15th May 2015, 10:33 AM
chetankonde943

Hello Friends,

You can directly apply for the IPCC exam without taking the CPT exam.

IPCC stands for Integrated professional competence course which is an intermediate stage of chartered accountant (CA) course.

You can join the IPCC level of Chartered accountancy courseif you have scored above 50% marks and you are commerce students.

If you are not from commerece then should have minimum marks requirement is 55% to 60%.

There are 3 levels in CA which candidate needs to clear for being Chartered Accountant.

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2. IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
3. Final examination

If you have any of the above qualification then you will be exempted from CPT(Common Proficiency Test).
15th May 2015, 11:26 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend icwai conducts ipcc exam.IPCC exam is conducted for the charter accontant.
Well friend those students which have got their graduation degree in commerce from any recognized university do not need to clear cpt(computer proficiency test).
These students are directly eligible for ipcc registration and can appear for the exam without giving cpt.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?