26th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for custom exam if I am a pre final year electrical engineering student

I am studing in pre final year electrical engineering.
I want to ask Can I apply for custom exams??????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  3. Can a final year btech student sit for custom services exam?
  4. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  6. Can I apply for GATE if I am a pre final year student?
  7. Can I apply for UES and CDS exam? I am a student of B.Tech Pre Final Year
  8. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. What kindof job should I select? I am a pre final year student
  10. Can a B.Tech.(IT) final year student apply for IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When to apply for Jobs being a pre-final year candidate of ECE?
  12. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a B.Com final year student be eligible to apply for SSC Income Tax/Excise/Custom Inspector Exam? Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for the same?
  14. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student
  15. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for GATE after doing MSc in CS? Books which are better and tricks to solve the questions?
  18. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
1st October 2015, 01:03 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for custom exam if I am a pre final year electrical engineering student

You can join Custom Department after clearing your Bachelor's degree through Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC .

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS .And, Custom Department comes under Indian Revenue Services (IRS) .

The eligibility criteria to join Custom Department are as under:-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.

The selection process involves of

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?