26th July 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEE Advance 2016 examination?

I'm pass 10th exam in 2012 but I Stop my study some particular problems now I'm appearing 12th exam in 2016 so I ask u I'm eligible jee advance exam in 2016 please replay

26th July 2015, 08:12 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE Advance 2016 examination?

Yes.After qualifying 12th std , You are eligible for JEE(Advance) , 2016 if you will satisfy the eligibility criteria for JEE Advance.JEE(Advance) Exam is conducted by IITs & ISM for the admission in Engineering In IITs & Other participating colleges.If you want to appear in JEE advance , then first you have to clear 12th & JEE(Main) exam.

JEE(Advance) Eligibility
- You should be in top 150000 students in JEE(Main).
- Age Limit : 25 Years for General & 30 Years for OBC/ST/SC category on 1st october of the examination year.
- Qualification : You should have passed (10+2) with PCB as main subject on 1st trial in all subjects.
- Maximum Attemps : consecutive two attemps
- You should have not Taken or Cancelled your admission in IITs or ISM.

Important Dates for JEE Advance
- Starting Date Of Application : 2 May , 2015
- End Date Of Application : 7 May , 2015
- Download Admit Card from : 18 May , 2015
- Exam Date JEE(Advance) : 24 May , JEE(Advance)

Participating Colleges In JEE(Advance)
You can get admission in Top reputed engineering college on the basis of JEE(Advance)
- IITs
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute Of Petrolium Technology , Bareilly
- Indian Institute Of Science Education & Research , Bhopal ,Mohali ,Pune , Thiruvanthapuram
- Indian Institute Of Science , Bangalore
- Indian Institute Of Space Science & Technology
26th July 2015, 08:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the JEE examination. The JEE examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance and the candidate who qualifies in the stage I are only eligible for the Advance.

So you have to first qualify in the Mains examination. The application form for the same will be available from the November 2015 and the examination will be conducted in the month of April.

The eligibility to appear in the JEE examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or appearing from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject in the 10+2.

So you apply for the examination. The examination paper contains the question of the Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry. So you have to make good knowledge in these subject.

After qualifying in the examination you become eligible for the Advance examination. There are only three attempts for the JEE Main and two for the Advance examination.

So, you can start or continue your preparation for the examination.
26th July 2015, 09:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Advance examination 2016 after appearing your 12th standard board examination. But, to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination 2016, you must have appeared and qualified JEE Main examination and must have secured top 1, 50, 000 rank in JEE Main 2016 examination.
26th July 2015, 09:34 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* yes! of course you are eligible for appearing in jee advanced 2016 .
* But you have to complete your 2 level with aggregate percentage firstly .
* Actually in JEE exam application
2 level details are needed .

JEE :- Joint Entrance Examination .
* Question paper consists of 90 questions.
* 1/4 is the negative mark of questions
* Questions are based on the following subjects :-
* Maths
* physics
* chemistry
If you thoroughly prepared the key points in academic text books nearly 70% will be covered .
* In maths you to prepare the depth of syllabus .

Based on the caste , cut off marks will be there .
* If you are qualified based on your rank you can secure seat in NIT's .
JEE rank = 60% JEE marks 40% 2 marks weightage .
* If you want to join in IIT's you can appear in JEE -advanced .
26th July 2015, 10:29 AM
john215

Re: Am I eligible for JEE Advance 2016 examination?

Yes you are eligible for JEE Advanced 2016 examination
First of all complete your 12th after that you can apply for JEE Advanced entrance 2016 exam
After that you can attend JEE entrance counselling and choose your seat in Engineering colleges
Then after you can report your documents in your college
26th July 2015, 10:52 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for JEE Advance 2016 examination:

You should be among the top 150000 students all the categories included in JEE Main exam.

The Percentage required:

5% general from the common rank list

27% score for OBC NCL

15% score for SC

7.5% score for ST

a candidate can attempt JEE Advanced only two times and that too only if he/she attempts it in consecutive years.
26th July 2015, 11:21 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.

# Primarily JEE is conducted for the entry of candidates into undergraduate engineering courses in IIT Dhanbad and ISM. The score obtained in JEE is also taken into consideration while other institutes while offering admission.

# JEE is jointly conducted every year by IIT Madra, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharagpur.

# It is mandatory that candidate must have cleared 10+2 in his first attempt.

# There is provision of fixation of only two attempts for JEE for all candidates.

# Most important thing required here is that candidate need to improve his/her speed, that is, try to solve as many questions as he/she can in the limited time period.

# Now-a-days, there is tremendous throat-cut competition. Candidate should not loose heart. He/she should be mentally strong and keep a positive approach towards his/her aim. It is the demand of time to raise the level of performance in order to crack the examination.

# Candidate must be fully aware of the syllabus and simultaneously must have good collection of reference books. Names of few books mentioned below:

* Physics by H.C. Verma
* Inorganic Chemistry by S. N. Sanyal
* Arihant's Mathematics for JEE
* NCERT Books

# Management of time is much required. Candidates are required to make more and more new tricks in order to solve more questions within stipulated time.

# You should make small notes on topics in which you are weak. It will helps you in better grasping of contents of topics as well as quick revision before the examination.

# Don't study continuously for longer hours. It will decline your grasping and retention power. If we study continuously without any break, our mind gets fatigue after 35-45 minutes. So take rest of 10 minutes after every 45 minutes. Utilize this 10 minutes for your recreation, take small nap, or any breathing exercise or small walk.
26th July 2015, 11:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible actually. But at the same time you need to meet the age criteria also required for JEE Advanced 2016 Examination. The basic eligibility Criteria is given below,

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed either in 2015 or 2016 (or) appearing in 12th Class Examination in order to be eligible.

>> Since you are appearing in 12th Class Examination in the year 2016 itself, I am sure you are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 Examination.

Age Criteria:

>> Candidates must have been born on or after 1st October, 1991 (for General and OBC Non Creamy Layer Candidates) and on or after 1st October, 1986 if belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD Category.
26th July 2015, 11:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and the examination is held by Central Board of Secondary Education once every year for the selection of deserving students for their Bachelor degree course in technical field from best government engineering colleges like IIT, IIIT, ISM and NIT.

The same examination is held in two stages which are called as JEE Mains and JEE Advance respectively.

The qualification required for appearing in the JEE Mains examination is a higher secondary school degree from a recognized institution with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each. Also your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the final date of the year in which you are appearing for the same examination.

But for JEE Advance you need to qualify the JEE Mains along with a that much percentage of marks in your 12th board examination so that you last among top 20 percentile students of your respective board.

Yes you are eligible for the JEE examination 2016 if you satisfy the above criteria. If you have satisfy the same qualifications then you can appear in other engineering examinations State EEE, COMED-K, SRM EEE, VITEEE,etc. for your admission in top colleges other than mentioned in top paragraph.

For details regarding the syllabus and question pattern of examination you can log on to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
26th July 2015, 12:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

JEE means Joint Entrance Examination. This entrance exam is conducted to select candidates for the bachelor of technology or engineering courses from institutes like IITs, NITs and other engineering institutes.

Eligibility criteria:

You must have passed your 10+2 board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry along with English so as to apply for the exam.

The upper age limit is 25 years, if your age in 2016 is less than 25 years in 2016, you can apply for the JEE mains exam which is the first stage.

Once you clear the JEE Mains stage then you will be eligible for the JEE Advanced stage.
26th July 2015, 09:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

As you are asking about the eligibility of JEE Advance..

Following are the eligibility of JEE Advance:
-first of all when you fill the application form of JEE your age limit must not be greater than 24 years (relaxation will be given to SC and ST candidates)..
-also you must have to pass the 12th standard in 2016 to fill the JEE form in 2016..
-then after you have to clear the JEE MAIN exam..
-after selecting in the JEE MAIN... you have to also be within the 20 percentile of successful candidates of respective board or at least 75% in the respective board to get a chance of giving JEE ADVANCE exam..

So Work hard for the board exam and also for the JEE exam...

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?