24th May 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

iitjee 2016 eligibility after applying gap certificate in 12th

Sir I applied for jee main in 2014 and also filled it's application form I also gave my 12th board practicals in 2014 but was not able to write board theory exam that year I gave by board exam in 2015 as a regular candidate I wanted to enquire am I eligible for iit advance 2015 and 2016

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  2. Can i appear for CBSE improvement exam after 1 year gap? I have passed 12th
  3. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Correspondence Diploma courses in Chemistry after B.Sc?
  5. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  6. DPMT after passing 12th standard from UP?
  7. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  8. Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?
  9. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt
  10. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  11. Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  13. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  14. How many IIT colleges are there in India?
  15. Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?
  16. Can I do B.Pharma with knowledge of Medical lab and X-ray but no degree?
  17. When to get forms for IIT and AIEEE Exams?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
24th May 2015, 12:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: iitjee 2016 eligibility after applying gap certificate in 12th

Yes you are eligible to apply for the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE. It is a common entrance examination for the admission in government and private technical institute for the B.tech courses.

The eligibility criteria for the examination are candidates must have passed or pursuing in the 10+2. Candidates must have PCM as main subjects. There are only three attempts to appear for the examination first during pursuing and in the other two years. So you are eligible to apply.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Mains and Advance. The candidates who score marks greater than the cut off marks of their category are eligible to apply for the Advance examination. There is reservation on cut off marks for different category. The examination is conducted both online as well as in offline mode.

The questions in the examination are from only Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics. But the examination is considered to be tough as only 10,000 students become eligible to get IIT.

So you must have to work hard to qualify in the examination and get admission in IIT. The application form and all information are available at www.cbse.nic.in.
24th May 2015, 12:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: iitjee 2016 eligibility after applying gap certificate in 12th

Indian Institute of Technology collees are the best college available in India for B.Tech/B.E.
CBSE conducts JEE Mains and Advance examination for admission in IIT colleges.
Students need to clear both stages.
Also students need to be in top 20percentile of the board result for admission in IIT colleges.

Number of attempts in JEE Mains is limited to three were as in JEE Advance is limited to two which is in the year of appeaeing in 12th examination and in the following year.
No students are allowed to appear if they have not applied in the appearing year and the following year.

As you have appeared in board examination in 2015 as regular candidate then you are eligible for applying JEE in 2015 as well as in 2016.
So, you can carry on with your preparartion if you have not qualified this year because next year will be your last attempt to.apply for JEE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?