18th February 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if applied for Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?

Hello Sir,
I have got 63.2% marks in 12th with CBSE and also applied for improvement exam in all subjects. Am I eligible to appear In JEE Main? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  2. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  3. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if applied but didn't appear in this year?
  5. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  6. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  7. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  8. Can I appear in JEE Main 2016 while appearing in NIOS Board 12th improvement exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  10. Appearing in 12th Improvement exam will ruin my preparation for JEE Mains & Advanced?
  11. Can I apply for JEE Main in 2016, 2017 and 2018?
  12. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73329 rank in JEE Main and 95% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I appear for IIT JEE while applied for improvement exam in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  17. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if registered but not appeared in Improvement exam?
19th February 2016, 01:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if applied for Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have got 63.2% marks in 12th with CBSE and also applied for improvement exam in all subjects. Am I eligible to appear In JEE Main? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for JEE Main exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
19th February 2016, 04:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if applied for Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for JEE(Main) examination after having appeared for improvement examination, there is nothing to worry in it.

You should fill up the examination form online and start your exam preparation.
19th February 2016, 04:52 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You are eligible to appear for JEE Main examination even after having appeared for improvement examination, but make sure that before applying for the entrance you should have your improvement exam results in your hand or atleast the results should ahve been announced.
19th February 2016, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination even if you have applied for 12th standard CBSE Board Improvement examinations. Candidates who have passed or appeared 12th standard board examinations in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. Since, you have qualified 12th standard board examinations, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination.
23rd July 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give improvement in all subjects(isc board) to be eligible for jee 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?