13th November 2011, 10:55 AM
prem5

Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?

sir,
I am doing my b.e(3rd year),what is the procedure and exam schedule for joining indiam army and air force

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.E Electrical? Procedure for the same? When is the exam?
  3. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  4. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  6. What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  10. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  16. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  17. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
7th December 2011, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem5 View Post
sir,
I am doing my b.e(3rd year),what is the procedure and exam schedule for joining indiam army and air force
Hello friend,
After completion of B.E. I will suggest you to appear for Combined Defense Service Exam conducted twice a year by Union Public Service Commission.
By qualifying the exam, you may join any of the defense forces of India, i.e. Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
The eligible age for the exam is 19-24 years for Indian Army and 19-23 years for Indian Air Force.
The upcoming exam for which you can apply is going to be conducted on 16.09.2012. The application will be available from 02.06.2012.
15th February 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?

how to collect the application form of indian navy and indian army???????
15th February 2012, 09:40 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

For joining in Indian Army or Air force you must have completed your graduation or at least you must be in final year of your graduation. As you are in one year before the final year you must wait at least one year for joining in any of the Indian Defense Services. The path i would suggest you is that you must appear in an exam named Combined Defense Service exam conducted by UPSC. As you have done engineering you can also join in Air force.
25th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join indian army for diploma holders
9th June 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can we join in navy and army after plus two
16th March 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

how to become pilot in indian army, after completion of my engineering degree in civil.at present my age is 22 years, 1 months, and 23 days.
tell me it possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?