7th August 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?

Sir,
i have done +2 with physics chemistry and biology. Also done BSc. in physics chemistry and mathematics.
now i want to join for B.Arch. Is it possible as i am not having mathematics in +2. Is there any possibility for lateral entry. Any age limit.
Jose noble
id: [email protected]

7th November 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?

sir...im a 12th student...my subjects are physics,biology,chemistry,computer...is there a engg feild i can get into with y subjects....is maths necessary 4 b.arch
20th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?

is it possible to join B.Arch without having mathematics in 12th?? is it possible to take a lateral entry??
18th October 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in industry???
18th July 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am 12th passed with physics, chemistry, and computer is it possible to get admission in B.ARCH without maths????
sir please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?