5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What to do after class 12th to join CID?

Respected Sir, I am Singhda from Bhadrak, Odisha. I have just passed class 12th exams with science stream.What should I do to join CID?

8th September 2016, 11:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after class 12th to join CID?

No, you are not eligible to join CID (Criminal Investigation Department) after passing 12th examinations with science stream, the minimum qualification level required is graduation.

At graduation level, Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate level examination for the post of Sub inspector in Criminal Investigation Department

So, there is no chance for you to join CID now, at first you have to complete your bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The age limit accepted is between 20-30 years. Candidates having reserved categories gets upper age relaxation.
10th May 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after class 12th to join CID?

After passing the class 10th what we do and what subject we study for taking a job in CID please give me the answer because I will be interesting in checking job in CID
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?