5th May 2013, 04:07 PM
chawla_raj

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in IIT through GATE after B.Tech?

After b.tech i m eligible to join m.tech in iits through gate. I got a good foreign job after this or phd in foreign.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  2. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  4. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study M.Tech without passing class 12th?
  6. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  7. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?
  10. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  11. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT after passing B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  14. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  15. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  17. After clearing GATE can I get admission in IITs?
  18. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
13th August 2013, 11:07 PM
kota.apparao

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in IIT through GATE after B.Tech?

Hello friend,
After completing your b.tech or studying in 4th year you able to write a GATE exam.Once you got a rank around 600 to 700 then you get a IITs.If you got around 1000 rank then able to get NITs.Once you got a IIT then stipend also coming more compared to the other colleges.If you want to get IITs then you got marks around 60 marks out of 100.After completion of m.tech in IITs then you able to do ph.d in foreign or anywhere....so you concentrate more on GATE exam..
All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?