2nd March 2012, 05:09 PM
sandeepmalik78

From where can I get the IAS application form?

from where i will get IAS examination form ...please tell me from where

3rd March 2012, 12:16 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the IAS application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmalik78 View Post
from where i will get IAS examination form ...please tell me from where
IAS Stands for Indian Administration Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year and this year notification was already published and it is available in the official website of UPSC.

Important dates for IAS exam :-
  • Date of Notification :- 04.02.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 05.03.12
  • Date of examination :- 20.05.12

To apply for this examination,you have to completed your graduate degree in any discipline of a recognized University and final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

The candidate can apply for this examination two modes :- 1)Online 2)Offline

Online Application forms :- Click here !!!

Offline Application :- Application forms are available in various designated post offices across the country to cash against payment of Rs 50/-.

Fees details :-

Quote:
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PHCandidates who are exempted from paymentof fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) either by remitting
the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State
Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?