21st December 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join service after completing B.Tech with 56%

i completed my b.tech with 56%
intermediate with 67%
tenth with 73%
i am eligible to join in any ervice in intelligence i want to work for my country and i likes the adventure and dicovery can i .

11th July 2015, 11:25 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join service after completing B.Tech with 56%

In order to join Intelligence Bureau of India, you have several options at different academic level:

1. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam:

10+2 passed or appearing candidates can apply for the exam. It is of 100 marks exam followed by language test and interview. The age limit is 18-30 years for general category candidates.

2. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam:

It is the most suitable exam for bachelor's degree candidates. As you have done bachelor's degree in technology with 56%, you are eligible for the exam. A candidate need s to score only passing percentage of marks in order to apply for this exam.

Your minimum age limit must be 21 years.

It consists of written test consisting of questions from reasoning, aptitude, general awareness and English.

Once you clear the written test and interview of ACIO exam, you can join the service of Intelligence Bureau to serve for your country.

Both these exams are conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs, official website is www.mha.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?