29th November 2011, 01:10 PM
bubblly

How to join Indian Army or Judiciary service after completing graduation in B.Com?

Hello Sir
i am unable to understand how can i join air force or judiciary service after completing graduation in b.com

30th December 2011, 09:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army or Judiciary service after completing graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblly View Post
Hello Sir
i am unable to understand how can i join air force or judiciary service after completing graduation in b.com
HI,
You can join Indian Air Force after passing B.Com.
For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E).

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012

Date of Notification:-02.06.2012
Last date of receipt of form:-02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
12th January 2012, 12:26 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army or Judiciary service after completing graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblly View Post
Hello Sir
HI,
You can join Indian Air Force after passing graduation.
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.
C.D.S Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S exam:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Age limit should be above 19 year and below 24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
5th January 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know the names of the exams for Judicial and legal services in Indian Defense Forces.
5th January 2013, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Indian Army as a Lawyer then you have to apply for JAG Entry Scheme.

You can apply for JAG if you have following qualifications:

- Nationality : Must be an Indian.

- Age Limit : 21 to 27 years

- Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three
years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates
should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State.

The selection will be based on initial screening , SSB and Medical Examination.

For more information you can download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JAG.pdf(55.6 KB, 251 views)
5th January 2013, 07:04 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After Graduation in Commerce you can join Indian Army through CDS(Combined Defence Service) conducted by UPSC twice every year.
The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

To join Judiciary Service one has to complete 3 years LL.B.degree after Graduation and after which he can apply for Judicial Service through written exam conducted by State Public Service Commission followed by personal Interview.
5th January 2013, 09:12 PM
Prerna.roy1
Junior Member+

hie aspirant,
As a graduate, you can fly into a challenging and rewarding career in the Air Force by applying for the suitable branch. Depending upon your educational qualification, you could apply for different branches . Click on, for details.

Flying Branch
Technical Branch
Ground Duty Branch
for more detail, go to link given below
http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
5th January 2013, 09:23 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Army can be joined through CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year after completing Graduation in B.Com.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam, personal Interview, Physical Fitness and finally through Medical Test.

You are eligible for Judiciary service after completion of three year LL.B. Degree after B.Com.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Judicial Service must be an Indian national having LL.B. degree from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview conducted by State Public Service Commission.
6th January 2013, 12:14 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

[B]
Dear There,

Indian Army can be joined through CDS(Combined Defence Services) examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission( UPSC) twice every year after completion of graduation in B.Com.

The eligibility criteria required for this examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 21-30 yrs.

* Nationality- Indian.

* Sex- Male.

* Marital status- Unmarried or single.

This examination is taken by three procedures are mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Personal interview.

* Medical examination.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?