21st June 2013, 09:30 PM
nehashalabh

Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc home Science and NIIT 1 year in software? How to apply for Law course?

Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(home Science) and NIIT 1YEAR (SOFTWARE)? How should I apply for the law course?

22nd June 2013, 09:43 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc home Science and NIIT 1 year in software? How to apply for Law course?

Yes, You are eligible to purse Law Courses i.e. LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) after completion B.Sc. Home Science.

LL.B. is a 3 years duration under Graduate course after Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with 40% marks within the age of 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, can apply for LL.B. Degree.

Some reputed Institutions conduct admission on the basis of mark secured through entrance exam and some institutions conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?