12th March 2011, 01:42 PM
amzadpasha

Will my wife be eligible for lecturer post in Govt. and Private College after doing PG in Social Science?

My wife has completed BA (economics) and would like to do PG in social science. Will she be eligible to get lecturer post in govt. or private colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  4. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  9. If I complete PhD in Political science, can I apply for Lecturer post in colleges?
  10. How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?
  11. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  12. Not received admit card for post of Lecturer in Social Science and English during 2010?
  13. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  15. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  17. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  18. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university? -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2011, 06:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my wife be eligible for lecturer post in Govt. and Private College after doing PG in Social Science?

Sure she will be eligible for the same. She will need to appear for the NET exam. It is a must that the subject chosen should be from the what was pursued during postgraduation. So she will need to select the subject on the social science area. On clearing this exam she can apply for a job in any institute across the country.
13th March 2011, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Will my wife be eligible for lecturer post in Govt. and Private College after doing PG in Social Science?

Yes, she will be eligible after doing PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?