20th April 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MA course if I have completed MBA post graduation and B.Ed from Osmania University?

Am I eligible for MA course if I have completed MBA post graduation and B.Ed from Osmania University? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Awaiting for the response from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the entrance exam for OU students?
  2. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  4. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  6. From where to get the application form for Osmania University? I have completed my graduation with 65%
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  8. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  9. How to get a seat for MSc computers in OU?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th?
  11. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  12. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  15. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  17. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  18. Am I eligible to do graduation if I have a gap of 20 years?
20th April 2016, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA course if I have completed MBA post graduation and B.Ed from Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for MA course if I have completed MBA post graduation and B.Ed from Osmania University? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Awaiting for the response from you all.
No, you are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A course from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for M.A exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?