26th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed graduation from an university under ugc approved but i don't have 12 th pass.
shall i get the admission for mba or mcom? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the difference between M.Com and MBA?
  3. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  4. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  5. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  6. How to do MBA with M.Com?
  7. Am I eligible for taking admission in MBA course through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in english with 44.25% marks
  8. Am I eligible to go for ICET or MBA after completing graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  10. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  11. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back?
  12. What should I do after M.Com between CS and MBA? Which one is better for me?
  13. What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%
  14. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  16. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  17. What should I do after my 12th, BBA or B.Com? Any courses after B.Com except MBA and M.Com?
  18. How to do direct Ph.D in commerce? I have completed M.Com with 53%
26th September 2015, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th?

To be eligible to pursue MBA or M.Com course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Without qualifying 12th standard, the candidate is not eligible to get admission in Bachelor's degree course. Since, you have got admission in Bachelor's degree course and completed your Graduation course, there are more numbers of chances for you to get admission in MBA or M.Com course.
26th September 2015, 11:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed graduation from an university under ugc approved but i don't have 12 th pass.
shall i get the admission for mba or mcom? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA and M.Com after completing Graduation. Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for M.Com and MBA as well. 12th standard certificate is not mandatory for MBA and M.Com course. So, after completing Graduation course you are eligible for both the M.Com and MBA.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA and M.Com:

- Applicants must hold Graduation of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from a recognized university and applicants appearing in their final year bachelor’s degree exam can also apply.

- Those applicants who having work experience or additional educational knowledge will be given more weight age at the time of MBA admission.

- Applicants must have appear and qualify in the MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT or any other national level management exam to be eligible for MBA course.
27th September 2015, 02:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Most of the colleges require 10+2+3 (degree) format for joining M.Com or MBA. But some of the universities or colleges accepting the Open University mode of education like degree without +2. You have to check the college or university prospectus for further details. You can do M.Com or MBA in Annamalai University without +2 also with your degree. So it is possible to do a MBA or M.Com without +2 and with graduation.
27th September 2015, 09:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Well, 12th standard qualification is not mandatory for M.Com or MBA. However, some reputed universities may also ask 12th standard certificate at the time of admission. So, it's better that you can consult with respective university admission committing regarding the criteria.

M.Com Eligibility Criteria:

- Graduates with 50% of marks can apply for M.Com course. It is essential for candidates to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission.

MBA Eligibility Criteria:

- Passing Bachelor Degree or its equivalent exam with 50% of marks is a must in order to apply for the MBA course. The candidate should have qualified in the CAT/MAT entrance exam with good marks.
27th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th.

Eligibility to do MBA or M.Com :
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
There is no age limit.

Course duration is 2 years for MBA and M.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?