18th January 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?

I want to know that, do good M.B.A. colleges give more preference to regular graduation than a correspondence one?

Related Questions:
  1. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  2. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  3. What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%
  4. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence after doing graduation in B.A stream with 50%
  6. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  7. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  8. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  9. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?
  11. What should I do either MBA or M.Tech through correspondence? Suggest list of colleges for that
  12. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  13. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  14. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  15. Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?
  16. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  17. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  18. Can I get admission in MBA correspondence after graduation in distance BBA
18th January 2015, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?

Most of the M.B.A colleges/ universities gives first preference to a candidate who has completed regular Graduation degree than a candidate who has completed Correspondence Graduation degree. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. Candidates who have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue this course. By qualifying an entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you can get admission in a particular college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?