27th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA after scoring 48% marks in B.A?

i had 48% marks in b.a am elegible for mba or not...please tell me if I am eligible

25th October 2011, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after scoring 48% marks in B.A?

No you are not eligible for MBA with around 48% of marks. The minimum eligibility criterion for joining the MBA course is a graduation in any discipline. You need to secure graduation from a recognized institute. You need to attend the CAT/MAT exam as part of the selection criteria for MBA course. This requires the candidates to have around 50% of marks in the graduation level.
1st November 2011, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had 48% marks in b.a am elegible for mba or not...please tell me if I am eligible
ELIGIBLE FOR MBA OR NOT???

YES, You are eligible for MBA course through MAT exam.Because your graduation marks is below 50%.

For MAT exam , there is no marks criteria.

MAT 2012 Eligibility

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

FORM AVAILABILITY----Third week of October-2011 to Second November-2011
LAST DATE-----Second week of November-201
EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
22nd November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for MBA after correspondence B.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?