18th October 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com having not taken Maths at 10+2 level?

sir,i am doing my b.com(last year) but i can't took maths at +2 level.so should i eligible for mca entrance exam.please reply.

11th November 2011, 02:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com having not taken Maths at 10+2 level?

You are not eligible for the MCA entrance exam with the above mentioned criteria’s. The minimum eligibility for joining the MCA is a BCA degree. The candidates who have taken science subjects as graduation can join for the MCA course. More over they need to take maths as the main subject also. Hence, you are not eligible for the MCA course as you do not have the mathematics background at the 12th class or the graduation level.
15th January 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com having not taken Maths at 10 2 level?

Am I eligible for MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Com having taken Maths at 10 2 level and got 59.8%?
1st April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com having not taken Maths at 10 2 level?

I have passed B.com with 1st class but I neither took maths subject at 10 2 level nor at graduation level.So Am I eligible for MCA course?
29th April 2012, 12:35 AM
nadankanan

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com having not taken Maths at 10+2 level?

The minimum eligibility for joining the MCA is a BCA degree.
The candidates who have taken science subjects as graduation can join for the MCA course.
More over they need to take maths as the main subject also.
Hence, you are not eligible for the MCA course as you do not have the mathematics background at the 12th class or the graduation level.
You are not eligible for the MCA entrance exam with the above mentioned criteria’s.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?