8th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?

I have got 60% in graduation but I have not Mathamatices in 10+2 and I want to do Mca.
so please tell me I am eligible for MCA or not in any university of India.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?
  2. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  3. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  7. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in MCA entrance exam after BCA having IT instead of Mathematics in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  12. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?
  14. Is there any chance for me to do MCA after B.Sc Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA in HCU? I am having Mathematics subjects in 12th
  16. What are the chances of doing MCA after completing A level from DOEACC?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
8th November 2011, 02:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?

hi,
i am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the MCA without math.
you can't take admissions in any college. Don't loss your hope,you can do many other course.

so
all the best!
8th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?

dear friend,

Eligibility criteria for MCA

1) Nationality :-

You must have to be an Indian.

2) Educational Qualification :-

1.>You should Pass your 10+2 th standard with Mathematics.and you should carry out in the whole career.

2.>You should have a graduation Degree from a recognized University taking Computer in back round.

3.>Academic marks depend Upon the College.If you want to take admission in a good college you should maintain a good academic marks.

3.)Age Eligibility:-

Your age should be minimum 21 years.

see the attachment it will help in you future career.

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA_syllabus.pdf(377.6 KB, 205 views)
7th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

no , your not eligible for MCA course without Maths
must and should you have any one subject in degree level or 10+2 level
21st May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

HI sir,
I have completed my Bsc (chemistry) in April 2009.I have no maths in 12th std.
But i want to do MCA in Mumbai any college, Can i eligible for this?
21st July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed..b.com..60%..but..MY 2 WITHOUT MATHS...HUMANITIES..CAN I DO MCA without 2 maths ?am eligible for mca?
21st July 2012, 10:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands Master of Computer Application
It is a three years course so many universities offering MCA course

Eligibility :
complete a degree in any stream from a recognized university & in 12th stands any one subject mathematics must and should
no age limit

MCA Specializations :

Systems Management
Systems Development
Systems Engineering
Application Software
Internet
Management Information Systems
Software Development
Troubleshooting
Hardware Technology
Networking

Top MCA Colleges :

University of Delhi
IIT Roorke
Goa University
IGNOU
Osmania University
JNTU Hyderabad
PSG College of Engineering
Vellore Institute of Technology

24th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening !!!
I m doing my final yr in commerce. had business maths alone. can I eligible to do M C A ?? i had maths in both 10th & 12th ..
please do let me know about this. what will be the pattern for entrance exam ???
29th July 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

can i do MBA without taking maths in 12standard
14th August 2012, 10:06 PM
samatha89
Member+

Eligibility criteria for MCA

1) Nationality :-

You must have to be an Indian.

2) Educational Qualification :-

1.>You should Pass your 10+2 th standard with Mathematics.and you should carry out in the whole career.

2.>You should have a graduation Degree from a recognized University taking Computer in back round.

3.>Academic marks depend Upon the College.If you want to take admission in a good college you should maintain a good academic marks.

3.)Age Eligibility:-

Your age should be minimum 21 years.
27th November 2013, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

sir..i will completed B com ...then i want to do any computer course which gave me any good job.So which type of course is best for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?