30th March 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for medical test if I have spectacles and and was once operated with my left hand?

i want to know that i have been operated with my left hand and that to 12years before and have spectacles...am i eligible for medical test

Related Questions:
  1. Various medical tests that are taken before someone getting admitted in a medical college
  2. Am I eligible for IPS after having 1.25 in right eye and 0.75 in left eye?
  3. Am I eligible for medical fitness? I am 18 years old
  4. Am I eligible to pass medical test for NDA if my eyesight is -1.75 in the right eye and -2.5 in the left eye?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service if having scars on left hand and low eyesight?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam if I wear spectacles?
  7. Physical requirements for IAS test? If I fail in the medical test then am I eligible for government job?
  8. Candidates with spectacles selected in AFMC entrance test?
  9. Eligibility for Medical entrance exams with 40% disability issued by Tamil Nadu state government?
  10. Am I eligible for Indian Police Service having minus power in eyes and scare in left hand?
  11. Am I eligible for Assistant Commandments if I wear spectacles?
  12. Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What shall I do to correct my Mistake having filled IIT-JEE form with wrong date of birth?
  14. Is there any problem in IPS Medical test if there in rod in left leg?
  15. Medical PG admission for upper limb disabled person? -- [New]
  16. Will I be rejected in medical test for Wipro if I have problem with my ear?
  17. Any problem in joining Aeronautical Engineering if I wear spectacles?
  18. Provisions for compassionate appoinment in Railways on medical decatgarization? What should be the date for reckoning for calculating the left over service?
18th August 2011, 10:58 PM
VIBHAV BANSAL
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for medical test if I have spectacles and and was once operated with my left hand?

yes you are very well eligible for all the medical tests except AFMC(Armed Force Medical College).
18th August 2011, 11:06 PM
VIBHAV BANSAL
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for medical test if I have spectacles and and was once operated with my left hand?

yes you are very well eligible for all the medical tests except AFMC(Armed Force Medical College)
5th December 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

m i eligible for army have specticals nmbr=2.5
11th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I was once operated with my right hand.am I join air force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?