24th May 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exams can I appear before my 12th medical final exam?

sir, kindly inform me about the career after 12th medical subjects. also tell that in which exams can i appear before my 12th final examination

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in medical microbiology in India?
  2. Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  4. Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th?
  5. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  6. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  7. How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?
  8. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  9. How should I prepare to get into medicine after 12th?
  10. Can I appear for medical entrance exam?
  11. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor? -- [New]
  12. How to go for medical stream in Biology? I have passed 12th medical
  13. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  14. How to become an IPS officer after passing 12th science medical?
  15. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  16. Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?
  17. What strategy I have to follow to qualify in Medical Exams being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  18. Which are the different exams for a 12th medical student?
4th August 2011, 03:41 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which exams can I appear before my 12th medical final exam?

After 12th in medical stream there are a lot of options in medical stream itself.

You can appear for following exams:

1.AIIMS

2.AIPMT

3.CPMT

4.RPMT

5.DPMT
etc.

There are many other options like you can do B.Sc. in biology, and further M.Sc. in botany or zoology, etc. You can do B.Pharma.
11th December 2011, 07:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams can I appear before my 12th medical final exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, kindly inform me about the career after 12th medical subjects. also tell that in which exams can i appear before my 12th final examination
HI,
You can give many exam after passing the 12th like:-
-A.I.P.M.T
-A.I.I.M.S
-B.H.U-P.M.T
-A.M.U-P.M.T
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-State-P.M.T
-C.O.M.E.D-K
-M.G.I.M.S, WARDHA
-MANIPAL-P.M.T
-S.R.M ENTRANCE EXAM

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?