26th June 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placement in any company after passing 2nd year computer engineering from Mumbai university?

I got in 10th 85% in 12th 59% also first yr get drop now i am 2nd yr comp.engineering from mumbai university
so can i get placement for any companny ? suggest me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering? -- [New]
  2. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  3. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  5. What can I do after passing first and third year of computer science and failing in 2nd year?
  6. How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year
  7. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  8. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  9. How to do BCA from Mumbai University after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  11. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  12. Which is better field IT or computer field for future as well as salary? How can I join BEL?
  13. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  16. How to give IAS exam after passing 2nd year computer engineering
  17. How to do internship in IT company after completing B.E 2nd year from computer technology from Nagpur University
  18. Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?
31st October 2012, 04:50 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Can I get placement in any company after passing 2nd year computer engineering from Mumbai university?

Hello,
Well you might not sit for campus placement after 2nd year of Engineering. There are many Multinational Company are conduct campus placement program for the 3rd year and final year students.
The basic requirements for these MNCs are-good academic record, minimum of 60% in all through, No backlogs in B.Tech till 6th semister or above.
So if you fulfill the criteria then you can sit for the campus placement program.
31st October 2012, 07:57 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement in any company after passing 2nd year computer engineering from Mumbai university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got in 10th 85% in 12th 59% also first yr get drop now i am 2nd yr comp.engineering from mumbai university
so can i get placement for any companny ? suggest me?

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry, To say that but you can not sit for campus Interview Direct after completing your 2nd Year of CSE.....

First of all you have to complete your 4 year in Engineering and then and then only you are eligible for campus Interview.......

After completing your 4 year you can Join Different Jobs Like:

BHEL

BEL

ISRO

INTEL

NPTC

L&T

RELIANCE

NOKIA

VODAFONE

BSNL

INFOSYS

WIPRO

HP

GOOGLE

Microsoft

etc......

All the best

With Rergards......
Dharm
31st October 2012, 09:58 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Sorry, you can not sit for the placement after completing youe 2nd year in CSE...

1st of all complete your 4th year graduation then apply for it.......
30th May 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i had drop in second year and now i will take adimission in 3rd year but i want to change my college under same university from nashik to pune bcz of health.. There r some prblm of my brain.. Plz guide can it possible to change the college.. Its very urgent otherwise my career will get spoil.. Plz guide me.. my email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?