31st May 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University

I have given my mcom-1 exam in 2011-12 from mumbai university, am i eligible for net/set exam in december,2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  3. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University
  4. Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?
  5. How to do B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing B.Com
  6. What jobs can I do after M.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  8. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  9. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  10. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  11. Whom should I contact to appear for NET SET exam? Details about the NETSET exam? What is the syllabus, fees?
  12. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  13. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form?
  14. Procedure to appear for NETSET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  16. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  17. Am I eligible for CA course without giving CPT Exam being a candidate having scored 49.91% of marks in B.Com and 55% in M.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
7th June 2012, 12:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given my mcom-1 exam in 2011-12 from mumbai university, am i eligible for net/set exam in december,2012.
If you have completed your M.com 1 st year examination, then it means you are pursuing your Final year examination because M.com is 2 year Post graduate degree course and final year appearing candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

But if you have not completed your M.com 1 st year, then you are not eligible for December NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

When you have cracked this examination, then you have to submit your Mark-sheet copy with attested to UGC, Only then they will provide you the original certificate.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year, Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

You have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you can fill online application form of NET. There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session. All examination are Objective and no descriptive paper in NET, no negative marking in NET Examination.

So, If you are Pursuing your Final year course then you are eligible for NET Examination, Otherwise apply for June 2012 NET Examination, For more information check official website:

ugcnetonline.in
7th June 2012, 12:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The National eligibility test is conducted by the University Grants Commission.
The candidate must have passed the master's degree with a minimum of 55% without any rounding off which is 50% without rounding off for the Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates.

If you are in your final year then you can apply now but if you do not get the required percentage in your exam then you will be disqualified later on.

There is also an age limit for Junior Research Fellowship which is maximum of 28 years with 5 years of relaxation for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates

State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET) also has the same criteria of eligiblity i.e. 55% for General and obc candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PH/VH candidate without any rounding

There will be no upper age limit for lectureship in both the cases.
7th June 2012, 01:16 PM
hemant.pm2212

Friend as you have said that you are going to appear Mcom-1 in 11-12 that means you cannot appear NETjune 2012 because at the time of form filling you have to passed 1st year of MCom. If your 1st tear get over before Dec2012 then you can appear for NET dec 2012. make sure before applying that you have attain minimum of 55% marks in MCom. 55% for general and 50% for SC/ST/PH/VI candidate.
If you sit for the NET Dec2012 exam then you have to submit your Mark-sheet copy with attested to UGC, Only then they will provide you the original certificate.

For more clearification you can reply me at any time.
7th June 2012, 02:08 PM

If you have completed your M.com 1 st year examination, then it means you are pursuing your Final year examination because M.com is 2 year Post graduate degree course and final year appearing candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

But if you have not completed your M.com 1 st year, then you are not eligible for December NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

When you have cracked this examination, then you have to submit your Mark-sheet copy with attested to UGC, Only then they will provide you the original certificate.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year, Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

You have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you can fill online application form of NET. There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session. All examination are Objective and no descriptive paper in NET, no negative marking in NET Examination.

So, If you are Pursuing your Final year course then you are eligible for NET Examination, Otherwise apply for June 2012 NET Examination, For more information check official website:

www.ugcnetonline.in
14th August 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE ONLY 49% IN M.COM-1 YR, THEN SHOULD I ELIGIBLE TO NET SET EXAM?
5th September 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed my UG in BSc with 58% marks, and i have completed my PG in MBA Finance with 57% marks...
can i eligible or applicable for net-set exam?
5th September 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed my UG in BSc with 58% marks, and i have completed my PG in MBA Finance with 57% marks...
can i eligible or applicable for net-set exam?
6th September 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have 48% mcom_1, & 57% mcom 2 so I have eligible for net/set exams ?
6th September 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

wHAT IS SULYABUS FOR NET/SET???
9th September 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir muze mcom part 1 main 54.25 marks he aur main abhi 2 year kar rahi hu to main de sakti hun kya net set exam
13th September 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i completed my m.com final year in 2012 may of this year.so am i eligible for net of dec 2012.can i apply for that or not because they mentioned as m.sc. wat to do.
1st October 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

when can M.com 2012-13 students appear for NET/SET exam.
as this year there are TWO semesters in first year.
can we appear Net after 1st Semester or we have to complete Full year.
and when forms are issued for these examinations.
2nd October 2012, 12:45 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University

Hello dear
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is one of the most famous examination for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship, but graduate candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination, if you are really interested then please complete your Post graduate course and try to scored more than 55% marks in your post graduation.

When you complete your post graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and Notification of December NET Examination is going to be published soon.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET Examination online, the application form fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to Pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

If you are doing your post graduation in Management then you ca choose Management subject in NET.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, you need to prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. If you want more details about NET, then please check official website.
31st October 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my bsc in bio-pass with 48% and msc in 57%.being a sc candidate am i eligible for net exam
10th November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

sir if i completed my mcom with 50 percent from ignou so wil i able to fill net foarm
13th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed my m.com from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and I got 48% in part 1 and 59.17% in part 2 am I eligible for NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?