30th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OBC reservation in AIPMT if father is earning 15 lacs per annum?

My father is working as Development Officer in LIC of India since 1987, Class 2, having salary and incentive income of 15,00,000 INR. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible for the reservation if I take the AIPMT examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  3. Different fields after MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for OBC reservation in IIT if my father annual salary is 4.5 Lakhs?
  5. Should I join Wipro Technologies with package of Rs. 3.96 Lacs per annum if working in TCS with Rs. 3.16 Lacs per annum?
  6. Is CCNA a good choice after doing BCA? What is the average salary offered to the freshers of CCNA?
  7. Obc reservation
  8. Can I get any scholarship if my father's income is below Rs. 1 Lacs per annum being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  10. What would be the package after doing B.A in economics?
  11. Will I get the benefit of OBC category if my father's income is 6 Lakhs/Annum?
  12. What is the fee structure of DY Patil Medical College in Pune?
  13. What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?
  14. In which OBC category do I below if my fathers salary is less than 2 Lakhs? Am I eligible for IIT seat reservation?
  15. How can I apply for off campus placements
  16. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  17. Can I apply in IIT as a minority student if my father's income is 2 Lacs p.a.?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
30th September 2015, 04:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC reservation in AIPMT if father is earning 15 lacs per annum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father is working as Development Officer in LIC of India since 1987, Class 2, having salary and incentive income of 15,00,000 INR. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible for the reservation if I take the AIPMT examination?
No, you are not eligible for reservation in AIPMT exam. You are belongs OBC category in creamy later.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
30th September 2015, 07:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC reservation in AIPMT if father is earning 15 lacs per annum?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the AIPMT examination. AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. The examination is conducted for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses in the different medical colleges.

There is relaxation on the cut off marks for the OBC and the SC/ST candidates. But the relaxation is not on the basis of the father or mother annual income the reservation is on the basis of the caste as per government rules. So if you belong to it then you are eligible for the reservation policy.

The examination is conducted every year by the CBSE but yes you are not eligible for the scholarship if belongs to the creamy layer category.
1st October 2015, 01:06 AM
rajrohitrocks

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the AIPMT examination. AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. The examination is conducted for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses in the different medical colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?