4th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?

I am belonging to OBC category as per central list. My Father is working in private company and earning more than 6 lakh per annum as salary. And we don't have any other income either from business or agriculture.
As per order 36012/22/93 (Dept of personnel & training Govt of INDIA), and schedule VI, it mentioned that income from salary or income from agriculture shall not be clubbed to income of person to assess the person belonging to OBC-NCL or not.
In this scenario , is I am eligible to apply and obtain OBC-NCL certificate ?

Related Questions:
  1. OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?
  2. How should I prepare for NET management?
  3. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  4. Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL
  5. What is the difference between OBC NCL Minority and OBC NCL? Which certificate do I have to give for NIT under M.Tech counseling?
  6. How many students belonged to OBC(NCL) in IIT JEE last year?
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  8. GATE admission related questions?
  9. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  10. Will my form get rejected after making a mistake in AIEEE application form?
  11. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  12. What should I do if my OBC certificate is considered invalid for JEE?
  13. Is there any difference between OBC(NCL) and OBC(NCL) Minority?
  14. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in GATE
  16. Can I get agriculture branch in Udaipur government engineering college through RPET after scoring 13000 rank in OBC NCL category?
  17. Can I change my category for JEE Advance if applied as OBC NCL in JEE Mains?
  18. What is the new salary limit for OBC NCL after meeting of 16th March
4th August 2015, 09:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?

No, you are not eligible to apply to obtain OBC-NCL certificate.
Candidate whose family income is less than 6 lakh per annum can only apply for OBC-NCL certificate. As you earn more than 6 lakh per annum, so you are not eligible to apply for OBC-NCL certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?