31st October 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join TCS if selected but having arrears?

Hi,
I got placed in TCS, but i'm having a arrear now.
am, I eligible to join tcs or i'll lose my job.
please give a valid answer
please help me thanks

31st October 2014, 03:28 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join TCS if selected but having arrears?

ELIGIBILITY FOR TCS AFTER SELECTED AND HAVING ARREAR IN LAST SEMESTER:

Am sorry to say that you won't be able to join TCS if you have a standing arrears in your last semesters. TCS will ask for the degree completion certificate submission when you join them but then if you are joining date is postponed are somewhere late then the best thing for you to do is to make sure that you will clear the arrear as soon as possible.

Most colleges will have supplementary exam concept wherein you can apply for the exam soon after your semesters exams if you have failed in any. If that is there in your college then go ahead and apply for it and make sure that you will clear the paper.

Meet your department HOD or your class teacher and talk with them about this so that they will be able to direct you better of how you can clear the outstanding arrears soon in order for you to submit the completion certificate while joining TCS.

Usually TCS will take 6-8 months to call in the candidates so for sure you will be having time. Just make sure that you will appear for the re-exam and clear it with good marks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?