19th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Md. Omar

Should I join TCS company? If I am not an IT student then will I face any problem in future?

Sir,
I am a final Year Engineering student . My stream is Automobile Engineering. TCS is coming in our campus for recruitment with in a few months . Should I Join this Company ? Will it make any problem in future as i am not from IT branch ? please suggest me its very urgent .

15th August 2011, 09:47 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Should I join TCS company? If I am not an IT student then will I face any problem in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md. Omar View Post
Sir,
I am a final Year Engineering student . My stream is Automobile Engineering. TCS is coming in our campus for recruitment with in a few months . Should I Join this Company ? Will it make any problem in future as i am not from IT branch ? please suggest me its very urgent .

TCS FOR AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER??

If you have interest in computer science field then very well you can attend the campus recruitment for TCS, but if you feel that you want to have your career path in Automobile then don't go for it...

-> Find out which TCS is coming for placement, whether its for Software or Automobiles and then if you feel its k if any of that then you can attend...

-> But once you get in TCS software field then there wont anything to do with automobile so think well and then attend the interview..

-> Am sure you will get more companies based on Automobile field for campus like TVS, Mahindra and so on.. So its better not to rush and wait for the right time...
15th August 2011, 11:01 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join TCS company? If I am not an IT student then will I face any problem in future?

Hello dear

yes. you can join in TCS after engineering.

it will be not a matter for you as you are not a IT students.

generally TCS hire all branch of engineering students.

all though they put a criteria during recruitment procedure

1.minimum 60% marks in throughout.

2.basic computer programming knowledge.

3.good communication skill.

etc.

all the best........
15th August 2011, 11:58 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Smile Re: Should I join TCS company? If I am not an IT student then will I face any problem in future?

Quote:
Sir,
Dear friend i hereby inform you that the TCS is very large company and you can join its fact that initially you will face some problem, but you know practice makes a man perfect, and after getting experience you will work there smoothly Finally i will suggest you to join TCS company.
15th August 2011, 02:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I join TCS company? If I am not an IT student then will I face any problem in future?

No you will not face any problem and sit in this campus placement. According to me all the companies are recruiting the talented candidate if you also have talent to do any things then this is no matter that from which background you are. They will trained you according to there requirements.
28th August 2011, 03:39 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Sir,
If you want to go for a software field then its very good opportunity for you tp get placement in tcs because tcs is one of the best branch in IT sector.So you can join this company.But if you can choose software field than its very hard for you to go again in automobile field.Both fields are so different so After joining tcs,you should choose software for your future.So first try to find that what is requirment of tcs.If there is requirment for automobile field then you should join tcs.

All the best
21st September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am chamical engineering final year student, TCS is on the way to my college for campus recruitment, suggest me why should i go for tcs?
21st September 2011, 08:26 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Yes my friend,of course you can join TCS.

If you are not from IT department there will be no problem for you.There are so many department who are now with TCS.You will have to show your potential in your training session.
10th July 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student from electrical branch.cn i attend for tcs palcements now?
13th June 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

at present tcs offers only Rs. 3,20,000/- p.a. wil it increase after six months or one year service ?
16th June 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Kinkly help me sir I want ccna cisco certification after complition of my sr. Secondry from NIOS Board can I do.?
29th July 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I m in final year of chemical engineering, we bc six months training program so can I get training in TCS???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?