17th March 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for physically challenged category for government jobs if I have only one kidney?

Can I get benefits of physical handicap categories for government jobs. If I have only one kidney by birth and get physical handicap certificate? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the criteria for this? Awaiting for the response.

18th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Am I eligible for physically challenged category for government jobs if I have only one kidney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get benefits of physical handicap categories for government jobs. If I have only one kidney by birth and get physical handicap certificate? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the criteria for this? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible.

You can apply for those test which are not required the medical fit candidates.

You can apply for those test, which are required physically challenged peoples and others.

So you need to read the eligibility before applying for those tests. If you find that you are eligible in the advertisement notification, then you can apply for the job.
But , you can not apply for those tests which required physically fit candidates.

So, work hard, you will definitely got success one day.
19th January 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for physically challenged category for government jobs if I have only one kidney?

By birth having a single kidney so am I eligible for government jobs except defense
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?