1st August 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?

hello, i have done my mtech in digital electronics & communication systems & working as assistant professor.i want to do phd in usa as well work in any university as professor.can u please tell me what all exams i need to take.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  3. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  4. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  5. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  6. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  7. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  9. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  10. How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics
  11. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  12. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can one become a professor after doing JRF or a PHD is necessary?
  16. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  18. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
21st March 2023, 07:00 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?

To become a professor in a university after pursuing a PhD from abroad, you generally do not need to take any specific exams. However, you may need to meet certain requirements such as having a PhD degree from a recognized university, having relevant research experience, and demonstrating proficiency in the language of instruction.

In some countries, such as the United States, you may also need to pass certain exams or meet certain licensing requirements to practice as a professor. For example, in the US, you may need to pass the National Board Dental Examinations (NBDE) or the State Bar Exam to teach in certain fields.

It is important to research the specific requirements for the country and university where you wish to work as a professor, as they may vary widely. You may also need to obtain a work visa or other legal documentation to work in a foreign country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?