8th June 2013, 08:11 PM
medikondu.dakshin

What are the subjects in biomedical college?

[What are the subjects in biomedical collegs whar are collegs offering biomedical. Engneerimg

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  2. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  3. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  4. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  5. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  8. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. Admission in PD memorial Delhi(NCR) college for Biomedical Engineering without Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for it? Subjects in Biomedical engineering?
  12. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  13. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  14. In which subjects can we do masters after doing 4 years degree course in Biomedical Engineering?
  15. How to calculate cutoff for Biomedical engineering? Which subjects are involved?
  16. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission for M.Tech in Biomedical
  18. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
9th December 2017, 05:09 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects in biomedical college?

Biomedical engineering is a 4 years duration course. It deals with the field of science or technology.
Following are the subjects that are covered in Biomedical engineering course:
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Basic Civil Engineering
Material Science
Environmental Science
Biochemistry
Basic Mechanical Engineering
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Engineering Graphics
Basics of Human Anatomy and Physiology
Digital Electronic System Design
Biomaterials and Artificial organs
Medical Instrumentations
Biomedical Circuits and Networks
Fundamentals of Signals and Systems
Biomedical Signal Processing
Medical Imaging Systems
Medical Image Processing and Analysis
Biomedical Control Systems
Rehabilitation Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?