23rd October 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature

I did My M.Phil. in english literature in year 2008 , am i eligible for the post of lecturer or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature
  2. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  3. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  4. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  5. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  6. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  7. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  8. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  9. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  10. Syllabus and reference books for SET Maharashtra Exams? How many times is SET exam conducted in a year?
  11. Feasible coaching center for M.Phil and PhD in English Literature? -- [New]
  12. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  13. Can I become lecturer of English after my B.Com or is it necessary to have BA in English?
  14. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  15. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  16. Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  18. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature

I am M.Phil. in Env.Sc. on 2006 am I Eligible for the assistant professor in colleges
3rd January 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature

I am M.Phil. in Env.Sc. on 2006 am I Eligible for the assistant professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?