28th August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%

I am M.Sc in chemistry with 59.80 %. Am i eligible for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  5. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  8. Date of TRB exam for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  10. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  11. Date of announcement of exam date of TRB for the lecturer post for Polytechnic Colleges?
  12. Can I eligible for Lecturer post after completion of M.Phil having completed PG in Chemistry?
  13. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  14. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission? -- [New]
  15. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  16. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
13th June 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%

i am a registered architect civil engineer [diploma] with 20 years practical experience, am i eligible for post of professor/asst professor/ lecturer in any polytechnic in maharashtra
19th July 2022, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra? I am a MSc chemistry student with 59.80%

Iam going to complete m. Sc. In chemistry in 2022. Am I eligible for wb politechnic lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?