10th January 2012, 03:06 AM
decptricon

Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?

i complete b.tech in e.c. engg. in in 2nd division. can i found job in private sector. and please inform if goverment sector job according to my qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. Private and government jobs for B.E engineers with second division?
  2. Am I eligible for jobs in private and government sectors after passing BCA in 6 years?
  3. Jobs available for me in private sector banks after passing MCA with 64%?
  4. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  5. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  8. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  9. Can I get a job in private sector after passing B.A Hons
  10. Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
  11. What are the options after doing M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management including government sector jobs and private sector jobs?
  12. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for Government Jobs if I have done Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Will this percentage matter in private sector too?
  14. Best option between government job and private job?
  15. B.Com or BCA: Better choice after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  17. In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Which type of job can I get after scoring 57% in 12th, 49% in 10th
13th May 2012, 03:35 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?

dear friend,

There are number of companies in the private sector which give job opportunities to the EC engineering freshers like you.
The minimum eligibility is that you should get atleast 60% in B.Tech in order to become eligible for these jobs.
Some of these private companies include
TCS,
CTS,
Airtel,
Nokia,
Eriction.
The posts you may get include graduate trainee,project engineer,MT, research analyst,sub divisional engineer,junior engineer ,assistant engineer,scientific officer,works engineer etc...
The pay scale is good which ranges from 20,000 to 50,000/-

All the best...................
19th February 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?

what is the best option for those who had compleated BE in mechanical engineering in less than 60% marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?