24th August 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible in PSU company? I am a student of mechanical engineering

Sir i am a pravendra singh and i am a student of mechanhcal enggineering i have 1backloge in 8sem i want to know i an eligble in psu company yes or no

9th May 2015, 05:54 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Am I eligible in PSU company? I am a student of mechanical engineering

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertakings. Some of the PSUs conduct their own entrance exam whereas some of them recruit through GATE score card.

If you have good rank in GATE, you can get shortlisted for further rounds of recruitment in some PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc.

Through GATE, you can apply for the company recruitment but you must clear the subject in which you have backlog before final recruitment.

Some companies do not allow candidates having backlog in final semester to sit for their entrance exam. Your overall % of marks upto 8th semester also matters a lot for being eligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?