13th June 2012, 04:11 PM
makk

How is GATE and PSU interrelated? Can i do M.Tech side by side with a job in PSU company?

how gate and psu's are interrelated? can i do my m.tech side by side with a job in psu company?

23rd May 2013, 10:04 AM
uday.2812

Default Re: How is GATE and PSU interrelated? Can i do M.Tech side by side with a job in PSU company?

Dear MAkk,

Gate and PSU's are not interrelated. PSU recruit graduates you qualify and get high marks in Gate exam.

Gate exam is not a tougher exam . It will be so easy when we are clear in our department basics.

U cant do M.tech while working in PSU at Training time..

Some PSU's sponsor their employee's to do M.tech to develop their company skills.

U can do M.E in part time or distance education with A.M.I.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?