12th December 2016, 03:07 PM
subrata rana189139

Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?

Respected Sir, I have completed my HS scoring 90% marks in the exam and now I want to pursue BCA course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS? If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  5. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech directly after completing class 12th or I have to complete B.tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  11. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  12. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  13. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  14. Can I pursue M.Sc directly after completing class 12th?
  15. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  17. Can I pursue BCA after completing class 12th with MCVC in Electrical?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
14th December 2016, 02:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application, this is an undergraduate course which has a duration of 3 years. Yes, you are eligible to pursue BCA after completing 12th with 90% marks. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the same.

Mathematics is not mandatory in 12th standard to pursue BCA, but if you want to go for MCA in future then you should take mathematics as one your subjects during BCA. Therefore, you can get admission to pursue BCA directly after completing 12th standard. To get admission for BCA course at first you have to choose a particular college/university then you have to get the application form, fill and submit it with the necessary documents and required fees. Hence, after that you can start your classes.
14th December 2016, 05:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is a three year vocational course.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the course. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with mathematics as main paper.

But admission in most of universities and colleges are on the basis of entrance examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission.
19th December 2016, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrata rana189139 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my HS scoring 90% marks in the exam and now I want to pursue BCA course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS? If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission?
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

List of the best college for BCA course:-

Indian Institute of Management & Commerce (IIMC) ,Hyderabad

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) ,Bangalore

Prestige Institute of Management and Research ,Indore

Apeejay Institute of Management ,Jalandhar

Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) ,Chandigarh

JK Business School (JKBS) ,Gurgaon

Indian Academy Group of Institutions ,Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?