12th June 2018, 05:29 PM
SnigdhaChakrabortty

Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed at the same time while I'm pursuing D.El.Ed?

I am a primary teacher and I am doing Government provided D.El.Ed from NIOS (National Institution of Open Schooling) session 2017-18. Now I want to do B.Ed (session 2018-20) from distance so that I can sit in the exam WBSSC. So my question is, am I eligible for the B.Ed course at the same time when I'm doing D.Ed? Please help

14th June 2018, 08:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed at the same time while I'm pursuing D.El.Ed?

You can not pursue two course in regular mode at same time. You can pursue one course in regular mode and other in distance mode.

You are eligible for Bachelor of Education in correspondence mode. The academic qualification required for B.Ed course is that candidate must be graduate from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

14th June 2018, 08:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed at the same time while I'm pursuing D.El.Ed?

You can not pursue two course in regular mode at same time. You can pursue one course in regular mode and other in distance mode.

You are eligible for Bachelor of Education in correspondence mode. The academic qualification required for B.Ed course is that candidate must be graduate from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

15th June 2018, 02:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Ed in 2018-2020 sessions along with pursuing D.El.Ed.
There will be no any issue.
You can pursue from any mode either from distance or from regular. But if you a teacher then it will be better to pursue from distance mode.

15th June 2018, 08:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is a standard convention that you can not pursue two courses in regular mode at same time. One course in regular and other course in correspondence mode is allowed. You can pursue Bachelor of Education in correspondence mode while pursuing Diploma in Elementary Education.

You need to have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?