2nd July 2016, 11:50 PM

Can I get the Scholarship after obtaining 97 marks in Intermediate first year Sanskrit? If yes then how can I apply for it?

I have scored 97 marks in Intermediate first year Sanskrit. Will I be able to get the Scholarship. If yes then how to apply. Can you provide the details as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  2. How can I apply to get Sanskrit Scholarship having secured 99 marks in Intermediate Sanskrit?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  4. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship if I scored 99 out of 100 marks in Sanskrit of class 11th?
  6. Procedure to apply for sanskrit scholarship after getting 98 marks in 1st year Sanskrit?
  7. How can I apply for sanskrit scholarship in intermediate 2nd year
  8. How to apply for Sanskrit Merit Scholarship after scoring 97% marks in Sanskrit in Intermediate?
  9. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  10. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks?
  12. Why I haven't got the Sanskrit scholarship which I had applied last year? When the new notification will come to apply for it again?
  13. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  14. Eligibility criteria for scholarship after getting 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  15. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  16. How to apply for scholarship after scoring 99 percentage in 2nd year inter sanskrit?
  17. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?

26th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get the Scholarship after obtaining 97 marks in Intermediate first year Sanskrit? If yes then how can I apply for it?

For particular Sanskrit subject, i don't think there are any scholarships available but there are other many scholarships which are available and you can take a look at them and see among which one of the following given below, you are eligible-

# The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students, you can avail those of your state if you lie in any of that criteria.

# Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

# Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

# Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

# N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

# Also, you can apply KVPY scholarship scheme. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

# Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?