23rd March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a student of BE in Computer Science having an aggregate of 59.58%?

i m student of b.e.(comp) and average per is 59.58%.so i m able to this sbi-po exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk job? I am a student of computer science and engineering with aggregate of 67%
  2. Am I eligible for SBI clerk and PO exam? I have scored 62.56% in 10th
  3. Engineering 7th semester student is eligible for SBI Clerk exam?
  4. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam?
  5. Am I eligible for BSc computer science after scoring 69% in Aggregate in Physics
  6. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for C-DAC being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science with less than 60%? Where can I get good Placements?
  8. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SBI PO recruitment for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  10. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons
  11. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject? -- [New]
  14. Can I do M.Sc in CS after the completion of B.Sc in IT?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech Program after completion of M.Sc in CS with an aggregate of 54.80% of marks?
  16. Can an M.Tech(IT) student appear NET examination with 'Computer Science and Application' paper?
  17. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  18. Is a MSc Computer Science student eligible for ISRO exam?
23rd March 2012, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a student of BE in Computer Science having an aggregate of 59.58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of b.e.(comp) and average per is 59.58%.so i m able to this sbi-po exam?

If You have scored 50% marks in graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.

You have completed B.E from computer science so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

PATTERN FOR SBI PO EXAM

For more details about SBI PO exam , You can visit to http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?