13th September 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech Program after completion of M.Sc in CS with an aggregate of 54.80% of marks?

hello sir,
i have pass M.SC(cs) with aggregate of 54.80 in computer science from nagpur university. can i eligible for m.tech program...
i am waiting for your rply..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?
  2. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  3. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  4. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  5. Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?
  6. How to do B.Ed and B.Com course?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  8. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course? -- [New]
  9. Which colleges are available for course of Ll.B? I have done B.Com(p) from Delhi University and PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune
  10. Can I do M.Com from regular college in DU?
  11. Which university can I do for B.Ed after scoring 45% in graduation
  12. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am interested in doing Ph.D
  13. Is commerce student allowed to apply for Air Force? What is the qualification needed for commerce student?
  14. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  16. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  18. Where can I get admission for B.Com after scoring less than 50%?
24th February 2013, 09:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech Program after completion of M.Sc in CS with an aggregate of 54.80% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i have pass M.SC(cs) with aggregate of 54.80 in computer science from nagpur university. can i eligible for m.tech program...
i am waiting for your rply..

M-Tech stands for Masters in Technology .Full time M-tech course duration is 2 years and Part time M-Tech course duration is 3 years .

The eligibility criteria for M-Tech admission in various college-

If you have Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture then you are applicable for M-Tech course .

OR

If you have Master degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent ,then you are applicable for M-Tech course .

You have completed M.Sc in computer science so you are applicable for M-Tech in CS .

For getting M-Tech admission , you must have valid GATE score when you are in final year of your masters degree , at that time you can apply for GATE exam .

If you have secured good score in GATE exam then definitely you can get some good college for M-Tech course .

List of the good college for M-Tech course in CS in India-

Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani.

Institute of Technology ,Banaras Hindu University, (IT BHU)

IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology Delhi/NCR, India

Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar

Punjab Technical University,Jalandhar

IIT Mumbai - Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India

Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology Patiala

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology

IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology Chennai, India

IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India

IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India

There is no age criteria , so any body have above qualification then try for GATE exam .

So you can prepare well for GATE exam for admission in M-Tech course .I have listed some books name , you can but these books and prepared well -

List of the Best books for GATE exam for CSE

GATE 2013: Computer Science & Information Technology (With CD)
by
G K P
Publisher: G.K. Publishers (2012)

GATE 2013: Computer Science & IT Topicwise Previous Solved Papers & Practice Papers
by
Made Easy
Publisher: Made Easy Publications (2012)

GATE: Computer Science and Information Technology Chapterwise Solved Papers (2012 - 2000) With 1 Model Paper & 2 Practice Sets
by
Nitesh Jain
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?