27th October 2016, 01:10 AM
Aarav903

Am I eligible for SSC JE exam? Is there another scope for M.Sc (Physics)?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc (Physics) Electronics and now I want to apply for SSC JE exam. I want to know that am I eligible for SSC JE exam? If not then is there any other scope for M.Sc (Physics)?

6th November 2016, 11:57 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SSC JE exam? Is there another scope for M.Sc (Physics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarav903 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc (Physics) Electronics and now I want to apply for SSC JE exam. I want to know that am I eligible for SSC JE exam? If not then is there any other scope for M.Sc (Physics)?
Yes, You are eligible for the SSC JE exam. Because you have a master degree. You can apply for this exam. But according to my point of view, if you have a Master degree then why are you applying for lower posts. You should have to apply for the higher posts. Or you should have to apply for Msc based jobs.

There are lots of jobs you can apply after the Msc in physics.

You can apply in government as well as private sector. There are following fields for you.

^ CDS exam.
^ Indian Railway exam.
^ Income tax officer exam.
^ IAS exam.
^ HAS exam

You can apply for these exams.
17th January 2022, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC JE exam? Is there another scope for M.Sc (Physics)?

After doing msc physics with specialization in electronics am I eligible for ssc je or AE exam?
1st August 2023, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC JE exam? Is there another scope for M.Sc (Physics)?

I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN PHYSICS CAN I APPLY FOR SSC JE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?