21st April 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc Mathematics after passing out graduation in Physics?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Physics. Now, I am planning to do M.Sc in Mathematics. Will I be allowed to take admission in Masters for Mathematics? If yes, then which university should I apply for?

10th May 2018, 11:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc Mathematics after passing out graduation in Physics?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Mathematics:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized board.

You should have studied Mathematics and English in bachelor's degree to become eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics.

Delhi University would be the best university for this course.
11th May 2018, 07:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc Mathematics after passing out graduation in Physics?

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in M.Sc. with Mathematics having completed your graduation in Physics then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for pursuing the same if you have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects throughout the three years of your bachelor degree which is the minimum education required for pursuing M.Sc. in Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?