13th January 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MBBS with English mode in Germany?

Hello Everyone,
Please let me know what is the cost of studying MBBS in Germany with study mode in English? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  2. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  3. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  4. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  5. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  6. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  7. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  8. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  9. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  10. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  11. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  12. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  13. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS there?
  15. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  16. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  18. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
30th January 2016, 11:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study MBBS with English mode in Germany?

The study cost of MBBS varies from one institute to another. However, the study cost is not high in Germany. This is because most of the institute do not charge any tution fees or high amount of tution fees. It is only the institutional charges which needs to be paid. Thus the study cost is quite less as the institutional charges ranges between 100-300 euros per semester. However, the living cost is quite high in Germany. If you include both living and study cost, it will be around 40-50 lakhs of expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?