16th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Naveenrachha

Am I eligible to write ICET if I dont have intermediate certificate?

Sir, i have done my degree (B.com) in Dr.BR Ambedkar open university. I was discontinued my intermediate and also i have completed my ssc. Now i dont intermediate certificate so am i eligible to write ICET.?

8th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write ICET if I dont have intermediate certificate?

am i eligible icet exam without having intermediate
6th November 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write ICET if I dont have intermediate certificate?

i done degree and m.sc in distance with out intermediate i am eligible for gate?
24th January 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have done my b.com with only 48% in distance without intermediate.i belong reserve category.please tell me am i eligible to give ICET?
6th February 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

one sitting degree is it eligible to write icet sir..................../
29th July 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my degree from ambedkar university. i have also done my ssc. i dont have my intermediate certificate am i eligible to take the mba admission in regular college
?
30th July 2013, 12:01 AM
ckanth1

Hi Friend,

You are Eligible for ICET
After Completion of you Graduation you are Eligible Not a Problem in this
No need of Intermediate Certificate
No Age Limit Required

Thank you.,
18th May 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I don't have inter original certificate,i lost it.but I have Xerox,except inter I have all originals and study certificates.Did am I eligible to icet councilling.kindly sort out me from this issuse
4th September 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for banking jobs & govt jobs i complete my intermediate & degree in open university recognized by govt.
22nd April 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Without completing intermediate am I eligible to write mba entrance exam and can I join in a regular mba??
24th April 2019, 01:30 PM
preethipg

HI,
You can write ICET after your completion of graduation.
While Joining college, you should provide all 10th,12th and degree certificates with TC
when you lost your certificate, you can apply in the Intermediate board and get the same.
Certificates are very much required in all future needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?