4th March 2018, 01:42 PM
Rohit domale

Am I eligible to take admission in Company Secretary course being in 1st year of BBA?

I have completed 12th with 62℅ (in science) and now studying BBA 1st year (2nd semester). So, could I take or eligible for the admission of Company Secretary?

12th March 2018, 01:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in Company Secretary course being in 1st year of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit domale View Post
I have completed 12th with 62℅ (in science) and now studying BBA 1st year (2nd semester). So, could I take or eligible for the admission of Company Secretary?
Stages to become a Company Secretary:

The student who would like to join after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries course i.e ":

- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme

The student who would like to join the course after passing their Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaries course i.e :

- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme

Foundation Programme can be pursued by 10+2 pass or equivalent (Arts,Science, Commerce stream)

Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams

Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of Company Secretary course.

So, yes you are eligible for doing the Company Secretary course but as you have mentioned that you are in a first year of your BBA course so, you need to join the course after 10+2 that is you need to pursue three stages of CS course being a first student of BBA. You also have an option to pursue two stages of CS programme but you can join only when you complete your Bachelor degree course. So, both the options are available for you. The decision is all yours.

Admission to the Company Secretary course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June and December.
13th March 2018, 11:35 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in Company Secretary course being in 1st year of BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit domale View Post
Company secretary course is done in three stages:
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Foundation course fees:Rs 4500

You can take admission in the Foundation Programme.Minimum education qualifications is Just 12th pass in any stream.

Foundation Course Papers:

Business Environment and Law
Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship
Business Economics
Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?