11th February 2018, 11:21 PM
Shwetavirmani

Being BA English 1st year student am I eligible to pursue Company Secretary?

I'm in 1st year of BA hons English from a Delhi University college and want to do Company Secretary as well so can I pursue it? And, are there any benefits of doing graduation in English in future?

22nd February 2018, 07:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being BA English 1st year student am I eligible to pursue Company Secretary?

Company Secretary is a professional course. The different stages of Company Secretary course are given as below:

1. Foundation Programme.

2. Executive Programme.

3. Professional Programme.

Anyone who has done 12th from a recognized board can apply for foundation programme of Company Secretary course. Master's degree in English passed candidate can apply for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

You can apply before March 31st for Foundation Programme of Company Secretary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?