11th September 2013, 06:42 PM

How can I join Indian Navy central government job? I am 24 years old

I am 24 years girl. I want to join indian navy central govt job........ how it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  2. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  3. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. How to join Indian navy? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  9. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  10. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  11. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  12. Job for in Indian Navy after 12th for National level sport player? -- [New]
  13. How to join Indian Navy? I am 17 years old this september
  14. Requirements to join Indian Navy being a candidate with an age of 15 years?
  15. How to join Indian Navy after studying diploma? I am 18 years old
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. What are the jobs available for 12th passed students?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
22nd March 2015, 08:46 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy central government job? I am 24 years old

You can join Indian navy after 12th as well AS Graduation through NDA and CDS exam.

NDA exam stands for National Defense Academy which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. CDS exam stands for Combined Defense Service.

These exam consist following wings:-

Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and Officer Training Academy

You have to apply CDS exam to join Indian Navy.

Education Qualification:-

You should have passed graduation from a recognized university in Science background.

Your age should be between 19-22 years but you are now 24 years old, therefore you are not eligible for CDS exam.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

There will be written exam of Mathematics and General ability test.

The Short-listed students are eligible for appearing SSB interview(will be conducted 5 dyas). After SSB interview, you'll have medical exam.
22nd March 2015, 01:09 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy central government job? I am 24 years old

To join Indian Navy usually the dream of lacs of candidates. Every year lacs of candidates trying their luck.

Firstly, candidate can join Indian Navy after 10+2. Here, candidate needs to have secured minimum 70% marks in 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate have to apply for the posts advertised by Indian Navy generally published/advertised in all leading newspapers and Employment News.

Secondly, candidate can join Indian Navy through NDA Examination. NDA Examination is conducted twice in a year. For NDA Examination, you required to be:
* Citizen of India
* 10+2
* Sex should be only male
* Must be unmarried.
* Must have good health

Thirdly, candidate can join Indian Navy through CDS Examination. CDS Examination is usually conducted twice in a year. Eligibility criteria of CDS Exam is generally same as NDA Exam. Only the difference is that here female are also eligible and educational qualification required is graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?