8th September 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Microsoft like companies?

I have got 62% in 10th ,53% in 12th & 85.5% in diploma now i am studying BE.Am i eligible for TCS,WIPRO,MICROSOFT,etc

9th September 2015, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Microsoft like companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 62% in 10th ,53% in 12th & 85.5% in diploma now i am studying BE.Am i eligible for TCS,WIPRO,MICROSOFT,etc
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS and Microsoft.

Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro and Microsoft:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for ITCS, Wipro and Microsoft are,

TCS=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60)
Microsoft=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro and Microsoft recruitment.

Process of TCS, Wipro and Microsoft recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
9th September 2015, 08:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Microsoft like companies?

TCS, WIPRO and Microsoft are the top most Information technology multinational companies of the World.

For recruitment in these companies, a candidate must fulfill the following criteria:

1. Aspirant must score at least 60% marks through out from class tenth to the last semester of bachelor's degree in first attempt.

2. No pending backlogs or arrears at the time of placement.

3. Maximum of 24 months gap between studies is allowed. Candidate must produce the reason for gap between studies.

Recruitment process generally consists of aptitude round, group discussion, technical and HR interview. So you are eligible for all the companies if you score 60% or more overall in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?