8th April 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to teach after MBA and 2.5 yrs experience in corporate?

I did my MBA in finance having HR as minor subject. After MBA I did job in US mortgage company for 2.5yrs. I then took 1 yr break due to pregnancy. Now I want to go for teaching career. Please guide me how to go for teaching in HR field and what certification course can be done.

Related Questions:
  1. How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience?
  2. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?
  3. Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  5. What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the better course for me to join after completion of BE in ECE with 86% of marks?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Instrumentation as a project management? I have done MBA from United Business Institute
  8. Government Jobs after MBA and With Experience? Any Age limit? Preference for experienced candidates?
  9. Colleges under DU offering B.Ed course after scoring 54% in B.A?
  10. Can I upgrade my PGDIT to MBA from UGC recogined university?
  11. Am i eligible to work in Automobile department? I have finished M.E degree
  12. Integrated B.Tech+MBA holder is eligible for post under Ministry of Corporate Affairs?
  13. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  14. How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail?
  15. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  16. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  17. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed M.Ed through Kashmir University
  18. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
29th December 2017, 07:30 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach after MBA and 2.5 yrs experience in corporate?

To take up the role of teaching, you have to clear the NET exams conduct by CBSE.

Since you have already completed your Post Graduation, you can apply.
Minimum marks required in Post Graduation is 55 percent.

You can choose the subject Management while applying for NET exams.

Once you clear this exam, you can apply for Asst Professor post in the management colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?